Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding Programs And Deceased

kate_love88 @ 2010-11-16T00: 03:00

Theme: Falling Rain
Song: Listen To Stereo
Phrase: Needless to cry on Burnt fan ... just give him more fire!


And Monday is over ...
The only thing that does not want to end up is the rain.
today, down so much water that were it not that I was forced by my beloved Pc Pink Route, I swear that I'd been at home in the warmth.
But good masochist, I went out in a flood (and think give an undertaking that tonight from God .. that iroinia> _ \u0026lt;) and I went to the Mondadori Via Marghera, just to get me to say that the guy without the receipt as a guarantee, I took it in for repair .. .
MA SLUT COW! ACCORDING TO YOU I knew that I needed THE TICKET FOR A FAN OF DICK BROKEN!

And so I came back home with her tail between her legs and I began looking for that devil of a bill like that happens to all the people of this world, I found it = _ = ..... Beneee!
Tomorrow I see where the good guy in my house, I accept it without proof of warranty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment